Insurance by Parisian Home
In order to cover rental risks, PARISIAN HOME systematically subscribes an insurance for tenants,
in order to guarantee on one side,
- the Rental risks, fire, water damage, “building and inside”
- resort of thirds,
and on the other side,
- broken windows,
- furniture and/or property damages , without exception, that the tenant could do to the rental premises, without search of responsibility.
The insurer guarantees :
- Rental responsibility (fire, water damage, tempest, etc.): Financial consequences of the civil liability that can have the person insured towards the owner of the rented accommodation, as a tenant or an occupant, for every material and immaterial damage cause by a sinister. This guarantee is enlarged to the loss of rent and possibly to the deprivation of enjoyment. (Guarantee limit: 1.524.490€ / no exemption).
- Resort of neighbours and thirds (Guarantee limit: 457.347€ / no exemption): Financial consequences of the civil liability that can have the person insured towards the neighbours and thirds.
L’assureur garantit :
- Property damages to TENANT and OCCUPANTS due to fire, explosion, water damage (Guarantee limit: 15.245€ / no exemption).
- Broken windows According to the provisions of article 18 B of special conventions 197-A. (Guarantee limit: 2.287€ / exemption of 46 €), which fees of closing are provisional (Guarantee limit: 137e / exemption of 46€).
- Damage to rented property belonging to the owner (Guarantee limit: 2.287€ / exemption of 46€). For this guarantee, a rate of dilapidation (which rate is fixed at 7% per year) is established with a maximum of 77%.
PARISIAN HOME subscribes an insurance for the risks of outstanding payments during the period of rental contracts.