We manage your home
Our all-inclusive offer insures your profitability, security and peace of mind. We take care of the administration and the accounts. Our communication reach, and our partnership with a great many multinational companies, gives you access to reliable tenants.
Parisian Home, a great partner
With an all-inclusive offer, our human-sized agency enhances your property. You benefit from a wide portfolio of tenants, mostly professionals, and our reputation around the world.
An occupation rate of 70% to 80%
and up to 90% when our suggested requirements are precisely met.
No outstanding rent
The rent is directly paid by Parisian Home.
Maximum visibility for your property
On our site, our partners’ sites and via our presence at trade fairs.
An in-depth study of the applications of each applicant.
Compliance with legal, fiscal and administrative regulations
In line with current legislation.
Regular follow up during tenancy
Via occasional site visits by our maintenance team.
An advisor at your service
From Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
by our AXA INSURANCE contract.
Parisian Home deals with it all!
We manager the rental process from A to Z
Before a tenancy
Setting the rent
A checklist of essential elements of equipment for the property
Design or renovation of the property, if necessary.
Administrative procedures: notices, leases, diagnostics, furnished flat tax declaration, change of use
Adequation of the lease with your situation. Depending on if your property is your main residence, a pied-à-terre or an investment plan, we can recommend the most appropriate type lease.
Selection of tenants: professionals (company, university, international organisation) or tourists, respectful of your home and the neighbours
During a tenancy
- Exchanges with the tenants: check-in/out, inventory on and arrival and departure, conciergerie, key exchange.
- Property Maintenance
- Rent Receipt
After a tenancy
- The upkeep of your property by our integrated Parisian Home team: cleaning and washing supervised by our housekeeper
- Maintenance : small repairs (electricity, plumbing, telephone, internet, locks, heating…) and replacement of defective equipment (taps, lightbulbs, joint, small electric goods…).
- Supplies contract management : electricity, gas, Internet
- A summary of our services and interventions
You can have peace of mind !
Investing in rental property, why and how?
There are numerous advantages that you could benefit from. For that, we help you to choose your legal status and to analyse the tax possibilities.
- The choice of solution. A Parisian Pied-à-terre or an investment to maximise profits, it’s up to you.
- Covering costs. Renting allows you to neutralise all or part of the financial and common area costs.
- A contractual flexibility. Different leases are available so that you con adapt the length of the lease to how you with to us they property.
- Your property is looked after, with a flexible contract.
Let’s choose your legal status
Furnished rental, even if it’s not professional, is considered a commercial activity. Choose the best tax regime according to your revenue : Micro BIC or Real Simplified Regime?
Let’s talk taxes!
The landlord of a furnished property is required to pay several taxes. A quick analysis of professional tax, housing tax, property tax, rental revenue contributions, ‘general social contributions’ and, occasionnally, empty property tax.
An advantageous insurance contract
In order to protect your property during the period of furnished rental, we have set up a contract with the company AXA INSURANCE. It provides specific clauses that are advantageous for multi-risk home insurance, and this, at a preferential rate.
Earn money during your expatriation
We offer to rent your furnished apartment for you during your absence.
Call us at 01 45 08 03 37
Our customers trust us
Long-term profitability, including service! I own two studios in Paris, both managed by Parisian Home. One of them was found through the agency’s network. It was convenient because…View all testimonials Owners
A transversal and global. My history with Parisian Home has evolved over time. I started as a client. I used to come to Paris occasionally for professional reasons, alone…View all testimonials Owners
Renovations at the top, renting at the tune! I live in New Caledonia and own with my wife two apartments in Paris, each of which has benefited a…View all testimonials Owners
You are willing to rent an apartment, we can advise you
Call us at 01 45 08 03 37